Why Join Appitalism?
There are lots of reasons to trust Appitalism as your guide to the wonderful world of apps and digital content, which go far beyond the fact that it's completely free to join, including:
- Unbiased. The Appitalism site and content rankings are 100% programmed by its members for its members. As the name Appitalism suggests, just like capitalism we believe in creating an open marketplace and letting the customers decide what the best apps are by voting with their ratings, reviews and downloads! There's no way to buy positions in the Appitalism site listings so the whole process is very democratic and is designed to let the best apps win no matter who created them. Appitalism is not owned by or affiliated with any particular device or company so what you'll see on Appitalism is unbiased, transparent and independent. Our only agenda is to help you get the most out of your digital devices, whatever they might be
- App Rewards. Participation in the Appitalism community by, for example rating and reviewing apps, is rewarded with free App Rewards as a thank you for sharing your opinions with the community. On Appitalism, you buy App Credits but you can also earn App Rewards. App Rewards convert into App Credits which can be freely used to purchase any of the content that can be downloaded directly from the Appitalism site. Get involved and you can get even paid premium apps and content at discounted rates or even free of charge exclusively at Appitalism
- Simplicity. We try to keep things simple and every day, we're looking for ways to help you find the best apps and digital content more quickly and easily. That's why as soon as you've let us know about the device(s) you personally use in your member profile, we'll show you just the compatible content that's relevant to you on Appitalism- we call this "Device Intelligence".
Once you've selected the apps and content you want, we make downloads simple by giving you your own personal AppCloud which is like a digital locker or storage area where we keep your licensed content. All you need to do is log into your AppCloud via the browser on your device and click to download your licensed content selections onto that device. No wires or syncing is needed!
- Convenience. Appitalism gives you a convenient way to manage all the different types of apps and content for all different types and manufacturers of devices from one central place. You get one stop shopping whereby everything's under one roof and organized in the same way available through one search engine and directory
- Coverage. At Appitalism we love all devices and mobile content and apps no matter what device they are on. We therefore go to great lengths to catalog and cover the available apps and content choices that can be used for all manner of things including cars, printers and pens! And don't worry if you're waiting to upgrade to a smartphone, we've got you covered with a content library compatible with more traditional "flip" or "clamshell" phones too
- Safety. We work hard to make Appitalism a safe, clean and pleasant environment for you to enjoy discovering apps and digital content. That's why we filter all of the apps and content and member comments before they are published on Appitalism to ensure they're appropriate and meet our content standards policy. Appitalism licenses its content from major content owners so we care about copyright and have no tolerance for pirated or infringing content. Appitalism does not offer adult or adult related content services
- Privacy. Appitalism knows that be able to manage and control your privacy is essential to the experience you get from Appitalism. We take your privacy seriously and work with independent online trust and safety organizations such as TRUSTe to ensure we meet with their seal of approval
- Expertise. The "Chief Appitalist" of the Appitalism community is Simon Buckingham who has worked in the Mobile and Internet industries for 20 years, having launched his first website in 1996 and his first mobile download service http://www.Ringtones.com more than a decade ago in 1999. He even saw the first ever SMS text message get sent in December 1992! Appitalism is majority owned and operated by Simon. All of Appitalism's customer service is handled internally rather than outsourced to third parties so you can rest assured that we are in a position to quickly address your queries and respond to feedback from the community
We sincerely appreciate you joining the Appitalism community.