It's a pink month for October as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month slowly comes to an end but we all know the fight is never ending.
About 1 in 8 U.S women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. Susan G. Komen for the Cure
reported that every 69 seconds, a woman dies of breast cancer. Many of us have experienced the pain that comes along with a dear loved one being diagnosed or dying of breast cancer. That being said, education is empowerment.
* Every 2 minutes, there is a new breast cancer diagnosis.
* Every 14 minutes, a life is lost to the disease.
* Over 40,000 people will die this year, about 400 of them will be men.
* 85% of all diagnoses have no family history.
* Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women between the ages of 40 and 55.
Appitalism has compiled a list of Breast Cancer Awareness apps to support and inspire. Motivate others by sharing your stories and encourage those to donate to the cure
. Breast Cancer Ribbons Breast Cancer Treatment NewsBreast CancerBreast Cancer Awareness Office - Celebrate October!